Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday Resolutions!

It's my birthday! :)

Someone build me this cake please! :)

I have decided instead of New Year Resolutions, I am going to do birthday resolutions, so next year on my birthday I can see how far I have come!
Here are my resolutions:
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle. (That means creating a healthy diet, as well as exercising frequently.)
2. Spend more time with God! (At least 30 minutes a day.)
3. Work on my fruits of the spirit (Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control)
Just got this bracelet to help remind me to keep these in check!
via  Go Fish   

4. Learn French! (Apprendre le français!)
5. Learn to sew some clothing.
6. Do more for others, whether it's a little gesture or not! Just go out of my way to brighten someone's day!(hahah, that rhymed!)
7. Continue blogging to be accountable for all of these resolutions! 

xoxo,
jamie brooke


1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Inspiring! I'm making one for myself right now :)

Powered by Blogger.