Sunday, June 24, 2012

Life!

Life has been super busy lately, I just cannot wait until July so I can have a little break!
This camp is kicking my butt. I love the kids, they are fantastic!
I just think they are the sweetest little things and I have so much fun singing with them, but it is so tiring
Not to mention I'm in four online classes that keep me up to all hours of the night
But I only have one more week and then I can focus on blogging and I have started crafting more :)
I can't wait to show you guys what I have been working on!

Have any of you seen Brave yet? It's so cute, I loved it! I highly recommend seeing it!



For those of you watching The Bachelorette, who are your top picks? Mine are Arie, Shawn and Jef!
I love Jef, he is sooo sweet :)
I love what he said to Emily last week, “You give me the type of feeling that, like, people write novels about.”


I just hope to meet a guy that is adorable as that one day!


Anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic week ^.^


xoxo,
jamie brooke

3 Comments:

Danielle Leal said...

I cannot wait to see Brave. I am hoping that the hubs and I can take my daughter to it this coming weekend! It looks fantastic!

I wish my husband says sweet things like that to me.

Have a great week, pretty!

jamie brooke said...

Thanks, you too!
:)

Chelsea said...

Just stopping by from the VWB blog hop! I'm also your newest follower! Love the Bachelorette -- I have the same top three picks. I suspect it will come down to Jef and Arie though?!

http://chelseadward.blogspot.ca/

Powered by Blogger.