Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Busy, busy, busy....

Hi lovelies!
I just wanted to say sorry for being so absent lately. I have crazy amounts of stuff going on!
I've been getting ready to head back to school and trying to find internships for this semester. Also, I've been working with Speak Now!

I wanted to tell you all a little bit about Speak Now today!
It's this great organization that is helping with young women empowerment.
Too many girls growing up in this time have serious self confidence issues. We feel that every girl should know her self worth and believe in her abilities. Every girl is unique and that is what makes you beautiful! Sometimes those things you hate about yourself are the things others love and cherish about you!
In September, we are opening our official interactive website.
I would love for all of you to go like the Speak Now facebook page to support our great organization!

Also, check out this great video all about the great changes that are going to be happening with Speak Now in the next month!




Don't forget to enter in the JUNIEblake giveaway! Only 2 days left!!

xoxo,
jamie brooke

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I am SO excited about this!

Powered by Blogger.