Tuesday, February 21, 2012

my reading playlist

So lately, I have been listening to some great music and I thought I should share!
Here are 10 songs off of my playlist for when I'm sipping on a nice Chai Tea Latte and reading a fabulous book:

Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice (He is my all time favorite singer, I could listen to him all day)


Out of Reach by Matthew Perryman Jones

Passing Afternoon by Iron & Wine

For You by Angus and Julia Stone (They are also one of my all time favorites; they are fantastic)

Gotta Have You by The Weepies

Honey Bee by Zee Avi


Closer by Joshua Radin

Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová


Meadowlarks by Fleet Foxes

Let's finish it off where we started, with another song by the talented Damien Rice

Cold Water by Damien Rice


What are your favorite songs to listen to while relaxing and reading a book?

xoxo,
jamie brooke

0 Comments:

Powered by Blogger.