Wednesday, April 25, 2012

7 Questions, Again!

7 more questions from Gentri again! ^.^


1. You are stuck somewhere you really don't want to be, do you- walk home, call a friend, or stick it out?
   Depending on where or what I'm stuck at! Mostly likely call a friend or walk home

2. Do you like to PLAY sports?
   This also depends on what sports. I like the fun, not super organized ones. Mainly just like     recess or playtime (I know I sound like a 5 year old, but I'm totally serious!)

3. Everyone has that one "different" song that they secretly love- what's yours?
    I really love "Lean Like A Cholo" I know it's horrible, but it's really fun to dance to....




4. What is one thing you feel you are really good at?
    I'm really good at singing.

5. A dog is running in your direction and barking loudly- what do you do?
    Run away, unless it looks really friendly, and even then, I might still run

6. Star gazing or cloud watching?
    Star Gazing, I love the night sky oh so much



7. What time of the day do you feel the most productive?
    Nighttime, I think my best at night.


Answer these questions on your blog and leave a comment with the post pretty please :)


xoxo,
jamie brooke

0 Comments:

Powered by Blogger.