Monday, April 23, 2012

packing...

I've been packing for the past couple of days so that I can move back home for the summer.
I never realized how much stuff I have until I had to shove it all into some boxes!
Anyways, as I was packing I saw some dresses I haven't worn yet or in forever! I can't wait to lose some weight this summer so that I can wear some adorable outfits in the fall :)
Here is a cute one I bought from Target recently:


Anyway, I'm super stoked to go back home for the summer! Yay!

Here are a couple music videos I am currently obsessed with:

Little Boxes - Cover by Walk Off the Earth 
    I can't get over how awesome this music video is! Everything is made out of cardboard, so epic.

To Be With You - by The Honey Trees
    If I could decide how I would want my everyday to look like, this would be it.


Do you have new music you are in love with?

xoxo, 
jamie brooke


2 Comments:

Aleks said...

i LOVE that dress!! i love when im cleaning at find clothes that i havent worn in a while, or when i look behind the dryer and find clothes that have fallen back there that i havent seen in forever! its like having new clothes again.

jamie brooke said...

For real! It's that same happy feeling as finding money in a pocket you forgot about! :)

Powered by Blogger.