Friday, June 15, 2012

Craziness!

My life has just been so crazy lately, sorry I haven't had time to update in awhile!
I'm in 4 online classes right now, which are killing me!
I'm also preparing for a performing arts summer camp next week. I am the Musical Theatre instructor, which means I will be teaching 170 kids how to sing. It's going to be fun, but pretty crazy and intense :)
Here is a picture of some of the kids from a couple years ago, and this year is going to be even bigger!


Anyway, I will try to keep posting over the next few weeks. I hope I will have enough time to actually relax and do some much needed blogger time :)

P.S. I just joined the new Better Blogger Network and you should all join as well! It's http://betterbloggernetwork.com/


It's a blogger community where we as bloggers can grow and develop more friendships with other bloggers :)
Once you join, feel free to add me as a friend! http://betterbloggernetwork.com/profile/jamiebrooke19
Thanks lovies!

xoxo,
jamie brooke

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie! Just wanted to say hello and congrats on becoming my fellow speak now intern!

xo Shane

gina said...

I joined the BBN too! But I haven't done much on there. I need to spend some time looking around. I will "friend" you :).

Powered by Blogger.