Saturday, July 14, 2012

Liebster Award!










Thank you Danielle from Red Lips, Curvy Hips and also Anna from The Library Faerie for choosing me for this award! That's so sweet of both you lovely ladies ^.^ 
Go check out both of their blogs, they are both fantastic!





What is this Liebster Award?

"The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."- Adrian (Adrian Loves Owls)


The Rules:

- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
 - Answer the questions that the tagger set for you PLUS create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
 - Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
 - Go to their page and tell them. 
 *No tag backs!*

Since I was tagged by two ladies, I'm going to break the rules a little bit! Instead of doing 11 random facts about myself, I'll be answering both of their sets of questions! :)





Since Danielle tagged me first, I'll start with her questions:

When did you start blogging and why?
  • I started blogging in 2009 on tumblr. I love photography and I thought it would be nice to have a collection of photos I loved! I started on blogger the beginning of this year and I just wanted a place to share things I love and feel passionate about
If your house caught on fire and you could only grab 5 things what would those items be?
  • My cat, my laptop, my phone, my nook, and my purse
Do you have any pet-peeves?
  • I don't like when people tell me what to do when they don't have any authority over me :/
What is your favorite food?
  • French toast, cupcakes, dill pickle chips, and mac and cheese!
What is your favorite quote?
  • "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." from The Great Gatsby
Do you ever want to be on Nickelodeon's Double Dare?
  • Yes! It would be a fun experience :)
What is your signature fashion statement? (i.e. hair flower, statement necklace, nail color)
  • As of late, I have big glasses and bangs!
What is your dream vacation destination?
  • I'm dying to go to Santorini, Greece!
What is your biggest fear?
  • I am deathly afraid of octopus!
What is your most treasured memory?
  • On one of my birthdays, my parents took me to Disney World and it was probably one of the happiest days I have ever had!
What does your perfect day consist of?
  • Any day that I spend with my family doing fun stuff is the best!

And now here are Anna's questions:

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
  • I love Half Baked by Ben & Jerry's and Edy's Smores!
What is your favorite book of all time?
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
What's one thing you'd like to learn how to do?
  • I'd love to be able to speak French or Italian fluently!
Name someplace in the world that is on your bucket list to travel to.
  • I want to go to Egypt and South Africa very badly!
What is the coolest place you've ever traveled to?
  • I went to San Francisco a couple years back and I love it!
What's one of your guilty pleasures?
  • I watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians! It's awful, but I love it
Do you have any pets?  What are they, and their names?
  • I have 2 cats, Tiger and Sheba!
What is one food you are irrationally afraid to try?
  • I won't try oysters! They kinda gross me out :P
What would be the ULTIMATE flea market find for you?
  • I would love to find a first edition release of The Great Gatsby!
If you could go back in time, when would you go to and why?
  • 1920's Paris, I am obsessed with the culture and lifestyle of the 1920's and I think it would be amazing to experience!
Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
  • Oreos!


And here are my questions for those blogs I've tagged:
  1. What is your biggest irrational fear?
  2. What food can't you live without?
  3. If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would you?
  4. If you could live in any novel or movie, which one would you want to live in and why?
  5. If you could go back in time, when would you go?
  6. When you were a kid, did your "monsters" hide in your closet or under your bed?
  7. What is a talent you have always wanted?
  8. What hobby would you most like to master?
  9. What is your favorite restaurant?
  10. What do you put on your sandwich?
  11. If you could choose one reality/game show to go on, which would you choose?


Blogs I am Tagging:


2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I will have to go find that book now! Thanks so much!

Mi vestido de lentejuelas said...

Congratulations!
I invite you to visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other
Kisses and good Sunday

Powered by Blogger.