Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Store Obsession!!

Have any of you heard of the company Go Fish?
I recently discovered their store out in St. Augustine and I've been obsessed ever since ^.^
They are an amazing company that purchases all of their goods from poorer areas all around the globe. They offer them their asking price and then sell it in their Go Fish stores. Every product of theirs is handcrafted and  the money is going to people who truly need it.
I just LOVE what this company stands for. Here is a statement from their website:
"So this is Go Fish. We are not a Christian company. We are a company that understands our call as Christians and believes "as we have the opportunity, [we must]do good to all people" (Galatians 6:10)." 
I believe this company is making a great impact in the lives of many people. They are showing poorer people from other countries fairness and love, when I'm sure they have probably not experience that very often!
I just think this is a fantastic company and I think all of you should go check them and their products out!

They sell everything from clothes to home decor! 

I LOVE this necklace!

Perfect Summer-y Dress!
Cutest Salt & Pepper Shakers!


I love this owl!

Also, a week or so ago, they were asking for names for one of their new items! My name idea got picked, so I named the Tahitian Breeze Dress, and for naming it, I won some great earrings :)

So cute!!

They are always posting giveaways and fun stuff like that to their blog!

Anyway, go check them out, Go Fish is fantastic!

xoxo,
jamie brooke


This is my own independent review of the company, Go Fish. They did not ask me to do a review, nor was I compensated.  My opinions are fully 100% my own.



5 Comments:

Jess said...

Oh my goodness, I love this! It's like the goods of World Market, but with heart & a purpose!

Julie Rogers said...

Thanks for sharing---just followed, never heard about them! Found you via Weekend Blog Hop:)

-Julie
http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

Stories of a Girl said...

I can't thank you enough for nominating me! Wondering if you would ever be interested in guest posting on my blog. Email me Alex.vandelune@gmail.com

Ali
Storiesofagirlblog.blogspot.com

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

thanks for the love Jamie! hope you enjoy your new earrings!

Unknown said...

Okay this is too cool I'm gonna have to check it out.

Aloha,
Following ya now from Vintage Wanna Bee. If you'd like I'd love it if you'd join us at localsugarhawaii.com we're riding the wave of life one little adventure at a time. Come just as you are, anytime.

xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Powered by Blogger.