Thursday, April 19, 2012

7 Questions

7 Questions from Gentri
1. What is your favorite App? (even if you don't have a smart phone I'm sure you've played around with someone else's)
Mine is really a game, but I love Where is My Water! The game is so cute and addictive :)

2. You have to come up with a book title on the spot- what is it? (don't think- just say!)
A Flash of Thunder (super dumb haha)
It doesn't really make sense, but when you read the book, it will!

3. You are given the choice between laughing at everything- always, or never being able to laugh again. Which would you choose?
Probably laugh always. It would make things more fun and interesting! 

4. What natural disaster scares you the most? (tornado, hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc)
Tornadoes, which we don't really get much of here in Florida!

5. What time do you wake up each day? What time do you go to sleep?
If it is Monday-Thursday, around 7:30. If it's the weekend, whenever I feel like it :)
I typically go to sleep around 1 or 2 in the morning, which is probably why I sleep in so late on the weekends!

6. (question courtesy of Katie) Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
My dad is awesome! He is a computer programmer and super smart at all things technology wise. He also does carpentry on the side! Building stuff in the workshop with my dad is probably one of my favorite things in the whole world!

7. What's the craziest dream you've ever had? (like an actual dream- while you were sleeping)
I don't really remember my dreams too often, but I had one the other night that won't get out of my head. My dad and I were just walking around our neighborhood and all of the sudden tornadoes started appearing out of nowhere. We tried to hide and it started pulling our house apart. It was very scary. It's actually really odd that that's the dream I remember and you asked about my dad and a natural disaster...freaky!

Can't wait to read your answers! If you don't do a post- at least answer some of them in your comment. :)



xoxo,
jamie brooke

1 Comment:

Gentri said...

hahaha! I love that the dream had to do with a thing you fear and a thing you love. :) My dad is one of my favorite things too!

Powered by Blogger.