Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been super busy!
Anyway, today I thought I would share some random facts about myself, so you guys can get to know me better!
Here are some random facts:
1. First off, I am a nerd.
2. I love being on the go. I'm not a big fan of having nothing to do.
3. I can be really curious. I love to know how and why things happen.
4. If you have ever seen the movie Despicable Me, Agnes was based on me as a child. I saw the movie with my parents, and it freaked them out how similar I was compared to her.
5. I can be a little bit of an adrenaline junkie. I am dying to go shark cage diving and skydiving!
6. I have an addiction to buying books and movies. It can be pretty bad, every time we visit our local used book store, I come out with a humongous stack of books. Also, whenever we go to MovieStop I can't help myself from spending a ton of money.
7. I was born in the wrong time period. I should have been born in the early 1900's so that I could have grown up in the Jazz Age.
8. I love Alfred Hitchcock movies.
9. My favorite snack foods are: chai tea, diet dr. pepper, parisian macaroons, and dill pickle pringles!
10. I grew up learning how to do woodworking, it's my favorite thing to do with my Dad!
11. I love crafting! I am constantly learning and trying new things to make.
12. My mom is my best friend. We can spend hours giggling about the dumbest things.
13. I'm a musical theatre baby! I was a musical theatre and opera major my first two years of college. I love singing.
14. My favorite animals include elephants, owls, foxes, and cats! I am obsessed with baby animals as well!
15. I can lick my elbow.
16. I'm quiet when I first start to get to know people, but once you get to know me, you find out that I'm a super goofy person.
17. My biggest fear is octopus! I had to watch a video in my Marine Science class where this huge octopus fit through this teeny tiny hole and I have had nightmares about them ever since! They can even walk around without water.... Eeeek!
18. I hate spending time alone, I always like to be around people.
19. I love deep conversation.
20. I love vintage stuff, this probably goes along with my #7. I just wish sometimes I could be transported into another time. I am so old fashioned in this modern world.
You should all make a random things post and leave a comment with the link so I can get to know all of you better as well! :)