Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sorry!

I haven't posted in forever! Our apartment's internet is down, so I haven't been able to post anything. :(

Today I wanted to talk a little about my "self improvement" summer plans.
The reason I wanted to post them was so that I actually do them!

1. Lose weight! (I need to get in better shape, which is my primary goal this summer!)
2. Work on my piano skills.
3. Learn how to sew a dress.
4. Learn how to cook meals.
5. Learn some French.
6. Spend more time with God.
7. Read 25 books.
8. Buy a nice leather bound journal and start journaling.

What do you plan to improve over this summer?

xoxo,
jamie brooke

2 Comments:

mK said...

I just made a goal of reading more...it's been fun! 25 books in a summer - that is awesome!!

jamie brooke said...

Hopefully, I will actually achieve it!
Keep me updated on what you're reading, I love getting suggestions :)

Powered by Blogger.