Monday, May 28, 2012

Send Something Good Reveal!

Do you guys remember when I spoke about the Send Something Good project? Anyway, it's the day of our big reveal!

Here is what I sent my lovely secret pal, Mariaana!
Here is my decorated package!
I sent her a Cd with some awesome songs, a Florida magnet, a Harry Potter keychain from Universal, and a Florida flip flop keychain!

I also sent her a little Micky Mouse!

I sent her the book Uglies, and I made her a little hummingbird bookmark! :)


Here is what I received from the lovely Helen!
First time I've ever received a package from outside the U.S.! ^.^


Look at all the great goodies!

Helen sent me a beautiful turquoise bracelet, some cute owl recipe cards, and some sea shells from the Ukraine!

She also sent me some coffee from her hometown and some yummy chocolate!
I can't wait to try both! Yummmm.....

She also sent me some marigold seeds(which the Ukraine is known for), and a bunch of buttons for my future sewing projects!

It's crazy what a great job Helen did picking the stuff for me! I absolutely love it all, and I can't wait to use it :)
Thank you so much for being so thoughtful!



I also got another surprise in the mail!
Mariaana, who I sent my package to, sent me a nice letter, as well as some postcards, pictures and a magnet from Norway! That was so sweet :)


I've got to say I loved participating in the Send Something Good project! I had such a great time picking out stuff to send, and it was great to make new friends across the globe! ^.^

I can't wait for another one of these!

xoxo,
jamie brooke


11 Comments:

Mar said...

Hi Jamie!
Thank you once again for your package - I can't stop listening to the CD you sent :)
x Mar

Unknown said...

Those are both really awesome packages! I love the buttons, and the owl recipe card!

Gentri said...

How awesome! THese are all fabulous! I LOVE the Uglies!

jamie brooke said...

I'm so glad you like it ^.^

jamie brooke said...

I know, Helen did a great job! I can't wait to start writing some recipes on them!

jamie brooke said...

It is such a great book! I'm glad there is another Uglies fan out there :)

Unknown said...

beautiful! you got the person who got me? HOW FUN IS THAT?

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love it!

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Such cute buttons and those recipe cards are to die for! Great packages all around :)

Unknown said...

So fun recieving a package from another country!

jamie brooke said...

hahaha! It's awesome :)
Plus, it's really funny because her and I sent such similar stuff in our packages!

Powered by Blogger.