Friday, July 6, 2012

I was nominated!

Mrs. White from the Little Homemade Housewife nominated me for the "Versatile Blogger" award!

She is so sweet and I'm very happy that she thought of me for this!
Thank you lovely!


As a nominee you are imagined to do the following: 


"Thank the nominating blogger and link to their site. Give 7 random facts about yourself. Nominate 15 other bloggers, link to their sites and let them know!" 


My Seven Random Facts:
1. I actually can lick my elbow! (Not the most attractive thing hahah)
2. I'm deathly afraid of octopus, even mentioning it is freaking me out O.O
3. I like to pretend I have a British accent for extended periods of time.
4. I'm not really a big "shoe person". I just wear shoes that are comfortable and match my outfit!
5. I'm awful at parking my car. It's really bad :/
6. There are certain films I watch that inspire me to lose weight!
7. I'm obsessed with avocado! I'll put it on almost everything

Here are my 15 nominees:


Go check out these lovely blogs I've nominated!

xoxo,
jamie brooke

2 Comments:

Danielle Leal said...

Aw thanks for the award, dear.
You are too sweet!

I am pretty much obsessed with avocado also! Isn't it just delicious!

I gave you an award over on my blog!
I hope you have a great weekend!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much girl!
i am so very honored to be nominated!
i

Powered by Blogger.