Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sweet Summer Secret Swap Reveal!

As you all know, I love participating in these secret swaps, so I joined Jacinta's Summer Secret Swap :)
I had so much fun shopping for my secret blogger and I received such a lovely package as well!


Kim over at Singledou[b]t sent me a lovely package full of fun stuff!
First of all she sent me some beautiful note cards, from her shop! They are so pretty and I can't wait to use them and send out more letters :)
Next she gave me a magnetic clipboard, a little spiral notepad, and some star sticky notes. These are all perfect because I am constantly making lists. The clipboard will be great on my fridge and the little notepad fits in my purse perfectly!
Lastly, she sent me some beautiful dream-catcher-esque earrings. They match perfectly with my style :)
Thank you Kim for your lovely gifts and thank you Jacinta for putting this all together!
I always have so much fun participating in these swaps!

P.S. If you want to see what I put together for my secret blogger, head over here: http://itsnotoverafter30.com/yes-it-was-a-sweet-summer-swap/

xoxo,
jamie brooke


0 Comments:

Powered by Blogger.